Jen McEwen, MBA
Communications and Engagement Expert
Jen is known for her positivity, enthusiasm and commitment to getting the job done. Jen is client-centered and people focused. As a visionary, she focuses on the end goal and has an ability to create buy-in around the table. Jen is particularly skilled in communications and often uses her strong verbal and written communication skills in her project work.
Communications & Engagement
- Lead Consultant
- Life in the Heartland and Families First Society
- Project Lead
- Conducted a program review for Kids in the Hall, a social enterprise operating in Edmonton.
Communications and Engagement
- Consultant Support
- Provided project support for governance reviews and transformation projects.
- Developed an internal communications strategy for Community and Recreation Facilities Branch with the City of Edmonton
- Tour of Alberta, Fort Saskatchewan Leg; International Women’s Day; Stuff Youth Conference; assisted multiple departments at the City of Fort Saskatchewan with communications strategies and media relations.
- Implemented a new corporate brand for the City of Fort Saskatchewan; created a new internal brand for the City of Fort Saskatchewan; developed a brand for McEwen’s Aviation Services and Verhoeff Realty Services.
- 2014 Entrance Award – University of Alberta MBA Admissions Committee awarded to strong students entering the program based on GPA & experience
- 2013 Spirit Award Winner – City of Fort Saskatchewan
- 2013 Most Interactive Booth – City of Fort Saskatchewan Trade Show
- 2012 Best Community Float – City of Fort Saskatchewan Canada Day Parade