Kerri Holmes, B. Ed
Best Practices & Document Management Expert
An enthusiastic professional who has diverse experience with municipal risk management and Occupational, Health & Safety, she focuses on leadership and document management structure. Kerri has the unique ability to take a project concept and turn it into an organized, user-friendly program that is systemic and sustainable, making her a great asset to the TSI Team.
Best Practices Specialist
Years of Experience
University of Alberta – Bachelor of Education
Incident Command System Certification
Critical Incident Stress Management Advanced Certification
First Aid & CPR Instructor Trainer
Document System Management
Best Practices Management
Occupational Health & Safety
- Strong facilitation and relationship building skills with diverse individuals and groups displayed in the development and implementation of innovative strategies that address identified needs, improve guest services and enhance the quality of programs for employees and leaders.
- Vast experience working collaboratively with community partners to address complex operational needs, with a focus on prevention and early intervention
- Assessed and identified current operational trends and emerging community issues to generate new and exceptional best practices
- Develop OHS and risk management documentation and supporting training tools.
- Created guidelines and procedures that ensured standards were adhered to for special events, programs and services
- Development of analytic tools to measure and trend document management programs
Municipal Project and Work Experience
- Project lead on Strathcona County’s Recreation, Parks and Culture document management development program; industry-setting approach to Training by Position
- Developed Strathcona County’s Recreation, Parks and Culture OHS documentation program, reducing document redundancy by 80% and developing documentation that leveraged to 85% of the work areas
- Developed of Strathcona County’s Emergency Services Safe Operating Procedures documentation for the Community Safety Education division.
- Developed Strathcona County’s Peer Support/Critical Incident Stress Management Team Matrix
- Developed and managed multi-year award-winning training/recertification program as recognized by the Lifesaving Society of Alberta & Northwest Territories
- Provide assistance to municipal departments through consultation and follow-up to address their documentation challenges