Stephen has over ten years experience as a procurement and supply chain management professional in the Energy, Utility, public and private sectors. Stephen has a client focused approach that is forward thinking and business orientated to procurement and contracting. He has led a large number of complex procurements with a strategic focus to ensure transparency and fairness for all stakeholders. Through stakeholder engagement, Stephen captures all the necessary requirements for RFP and Contract writing, while still maintaining governance and fairness. His ability to draft and finalize simple to complex contract documents has been well documented, from construction contracts to purchase orders and progress meeting minutes to change order documentation.
Years of Experience
Bachelor of Applied International Business and Supply Chain Management – Grant MacEwan College
Supply Chain Management Association – Alberta
Operations, major project and Just in Time (JIT) environments
Strategic procurement that enables organizations to identify the best value vendor through a fair and transparent manner
RFP (Public and Private) development and administration of contracts
- 2018 – Present: Procurement Specialist – Government of Alberta, Justice and Solicitor General
- 2018 – 2018: Procurement Consultant – Simply Management
- 2017 – 2018: Procurement Manager – City of Edmonton
- 2016 – 2017: Management Consultant – Sound Management Consulting
- 2014 – 2016: Supervisor Facilities Contracts – Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- 2013 – 2014: Manager Sourcing and Contracts – ATCO Electric Distribution
- 2011 – 2013: Supervisor, Purchasing – ATCO Electric Inc.
- 2010 – 2011: Senior Purchasing Coordinator – ATCO Electric Inc.
- 2008 – 2010: Buyer – ATCO Gas Inc.
- 2007 – 2008: Replenishment Analyst – Sobeys West